Accompanied by U.S.-based subaward the Institute for Women's Policy Research, IFES staff spent two days in Marrakech with Morocco partners El Amane and UAF, Lebanon Partners CFUWI and advisors Marguerite El-Helou and Nayla Madi discussing the SWMENA project.
After four years, the project has conducted over 18 IFES-led trainings in three different countries, produced over 24 topic briefs, 2 advocacy manuals, and will soon release 3 country reports.
Partners El Amane and CFUWI presented their work completed during their subaward period, including conducting training to over 400 women in rural Morocco to placing billboards in a nation-wide advocacy campaign in Lebanon.
IFES is proud to have partnered with all of it's incredible advisors and partners that are considered friends, and looks forward to future projects and collaborations in the years to come.
- A Rape Case in Tunisia puts the Legal System on Trial
- Women: Another Casualty of Egypt’s Draft Constitution
- Call for Communication to the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- SWMENA data used in research
- IFES Releases Data on the Status of Women in Egypt and Tunisia
- SWMENA Conducts Regional Lessons Learned
- SWMENA Featured in Interaction Monday Developments
- IFES Congratulates the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize Laureates
- Public Opinion Data and Political and Legal Reform Opportunities for Women in Yemen, Morocco and Leb
- New Challenges, Opportunities for Women’s Political Participation in the Middle East
- Women Count
- Infographics Help Advocacy Efforts for Women
- MENA Protests Could Help Advance Women’s Rights
- Popular Protests Pave Way for Women’s Rights in Yemen
- Observing International Women’s Day
- IFES Releases Paper on the Use of Gender Quotas in the Arab World
- Collaborating with Visionaries to Improve the Status of Women in Morocco
- Status of Women in the Middle East and North Africa
- Lobby Training Manuals for Activists