Survey Details and Methodology - Tunisia
Fieldwork for the Tunisia survey was implemented between August 9 and August 29, 2011 by Sigma Conseil, a Tunis-based research organization.
- The survey is nationally representative of Tunisia’s adult population: the sample size is 1,665; includes 838 men and 827 women.
- All respondents are aged 18 and above.
- The sample represents proportionally the various regions of Tunisia, the North, Central, and South. See map for regions covered in the survey.
- A total of 188 Primary Sampling Units were selected from the 24 governorates using the probability proportionate to size (PPS) selection method.
- The margin of error is ± 2.4%.